House for Auction
Enrty Level Home That Must be Sold
Property ID 2003259AUCTION 13th December @ 6.30pm - if not sold prior
Seldom does an opportunity present itself in the market place to provide an exceptional blend of character and practicality.
Nestled within 3.5km of the CBD, is this warm and inviting family home at an elevated position that boast 3 spacious bedrooms, a master suite with own private balcony, WIR and ensuite.
The practical layout of this home from 1920s, provides comfortable living with multiple living areas, high ceilings, character fretwork, VJ walls on solid hardwood floors which all flow seamlessly.
The galley kitchen, recently renovated to accommodate stone benchtops, gas cooker and a clever use of cabinetry that maximises space without compromising use.
• Spacious Living areas
• Close to highly desired schools, public transport
• Character features inc: VJ, High Ceilings, Fretwork, casement windows,
ornate feature ceilings
• Great Investment potential / entry level buying
• Air-conditioning to all bedrooms and living area
• Built in wardrobes/ WIR to all bedrooms
* Abundant amount of storage / Undercroft area
Opportunities of such nature to enter the inner-city market bordering Auchenflower where all the hard work has been done are rare. Act fast to secure this amazing home
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.